The PEDSnet Vision is to be the premier multi-specialty pediatric network for conducting research in pediatric healthcare settings.
2016-2018 strategic goals:
1. Develop the most comprehensive and complete pediatric data network in the United States.
2. Become a highly efficient and high throughput pediatric clinical and health services research network.
3. Attain financial sustainability without additional infrastructure funding from PCORI.
4. Accelerate the development of an emerging national-scale pediatric learning health system.
5. Provide training opportunities for investigators interested in the science of learning health systems.