The PEDSnet Scholars program includes a structured Core Curriculum to ensure acquisition of LHS research competencies and relevant PCORI Methodology standards. The primary components are:
- Webinar learning sessions (10/year) ;
- Work in progress and featured article of the month sessions (10/year);
- Self-directed learning resources;
- Two in-person workshops/site visits convening all scholars (per year); agenda will include interactive skill building around specific LHS competencies and learning around the host institution's strategic plan as it relates to LHS;
- Mentored research and career development from local and national faculty; and
- Learning Health System research project.