PRESENTER: Don Goldmann, MD, Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
- Participants will understand the roles of mentor and mentee in a mentoring relationship;
- Mentors will be able to use a structured, culturally humble, approach to mentoring; and
- Mentees will understand the importance of having clear goals and using a driver diagram or similar method to visualize their development needs.
- Seely EW, Kram KE, Emans SJ. Developmental networks in translational science. Transl Res. 2015 Apr;165(4):531-6. doi: 10.1016/j.trsl.2014.12.002
- UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research- Mentor-Mentee Resources
- Mentorship, Sponsorship, and Networks: The Power and Value of Professional Connections. A Curated Research Report, Prepared by Center for Women and Business at Bentley University