Learning Session 3: Building Successful Mentor-Mentee Relationships
Presenter: Don Goldmann, MD
- Participants will understand the roles of mentor and mentee in a mentoring relationship;
- Mentors will be able to use a structured, culturally humble, approach to mentoring; and
- Mentees will understand the importance of having clear goals and using a driver diagram or similar method to visualize their development needs.
- Developmental Networks in Translational Science
- Mentor-Mentee Resources (Center for the Improvement of Mentored Experiences in Research)
- Mentorship, Sponsorship, and Networks: The Power and Value of Professional Connections (Center for Women and Business, Bentley University)